Presentation on organizational culture
We recently published a public beta of HubSpot heritage Code fall deck. This deck started out as an interior document years ago, so that as a business which values transparency, we decided to share it using the world.
Like HubSpot, the customs Code is a perpetual "work happening, " therefore we'll upgrade it sporadically. That which you see now is variation 16 for the deck. The presentation is well gotten, with over 1.3 million views to date. (thank-you!)
HubSpot keeps growing. We about 12, 000 consumers and over 700 individuals when you look at the company now. We've raised over $100 million in capital raising. We're grateful to our customers and to the inbound community when it comes to success we have had up to now.
So we're grateful to people who have hopped on when it comes to trip. We believed it may be interesting and potentially beneficial to offer this interior view HubSpot as well as the men and women behind it. Exactly what do we think? Why is united states tick?
The responses to those questions (and much more!) are in the mega-slide-deck included above. The document has developed and expanded over years into this latest version. Hopefully you like it and can share it.
Below are a few associated with the features from the HubSpot community Code:
1) Culture is recruiting as item would be to advertising and marketing.
2) Whether you like it or otherwise not, you're going to have a culture. Why not succeed one you like?
3) resolve for Buyer - not only their particular glee, additionally their particular success.
4) energy happens to be attained by sharing knowledge, not hoarding it.
5) "Sunlight is the best disinfectant."
6) you mustn't penalize the many when it comes to errors associated with the couple of.
7) outcomes should matter a lot more than whenever or in which they're produced.
8) Influence should be separate of hierarchy.
9) Great individuals wish path on in which they're going - not guidelines on how best to make it happen.